Mini Strawberry Pie Recipe
My dad would just flip for one (or two!) of these little Strawberry Pies! They are delicious and super easy!
You probably have most of these simple ingredients in your kitchen right now!
Once you get to this point, all that’s left is to fill the mini pie crusts and add a little whipped cream!
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 box Strawberry Jell-O
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- Whipped Cream
- In a pan, blend the sugar and corn starch completely.
- Add boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Jell-O and stir until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Trim and slice the strawberries.
- Fill each crust with strawberries.
- Spoon the Jell-O mixture over strawberries to fill each pie.
- Refrigerate to set and top with whipped cream.