You won’t even need to preheat your oven to create these Christmas beauties!
Change the decoration to a heart, and you’ve got a Valentine’s cookie, too!
Have you seen these Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses?
You might want to grab an extra bag of these!
Unwrap the Kisses, then they’re ready for the microwave.
(No one will know if a few are missing!)
Melted chocolate-minty deliciousness.
Freeze the Oreos before dipping, and you’ll have less Oreo crumbs in your melted Kisses.
- 8 oz Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
- 12 Holiday Oreos
- 2 tsp Powdered Sugar
- Holiday Candy Decorations
- Lie a cookie sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Place 12 Oreos on sheet and place in freezer for at least 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and place kisses in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt by microwaving for 30 seconds and stirring, then repeating until melted and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Using a fork, dip Oreos in melted candy and flip to insure complete coating.
- Shake off excess and return to prepared sheet.
- Decorate top with decoration if desired.
- Return to refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.