This fun, easy recipe is sure to get some helpers into the kitchen. Tell your kiddos that you’re going to turn strawberries into vegetables and ask if they want to help. Then let the magic begin.
They’re going to look so cute on your Easter table, too…if they’re around that long.
Simply melt the chocolate and dip the strawberries being careful to leave the green leaves uncovered.
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 8 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips
- Orange Sparkling Sugar (optional)
- Gently fluff stems upward on strawberries.
- Place strawberries in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Place a piece of wax or parchment paper large enough to hold all strawberries onto counter or table.
- Use a spoon to spread chocolate near the stem around the top.
- Holding by the stem either dip or spoon chocolate over the berry.
- Optionally you can sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Place on paper.
- By chilling in the freezer, the chocolate will set up immediately.