My daughter loves to give gifts, and every year we try to find something she can make herself to give her friends at Christmas time.
We’ve used these Reindeer Lollipops more than once.
They are fun, quick and so cute! (Plus, there’s nothing to cut out and no baking involved!)
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lollipops (Dum Dums are the perfect size)
- candy eyes
- small, red pompoms
- brown pipe cleaners
- hot glue or double-sided tape
1. Using a low-heat glue gun, glue the candy eyes to your lollipops.
You can use double-sided tape as an alternative.
2. Using the low-heat glue gun again, glue the small, red pompom below and between the eyes.
Let set for a moment to allow the glue to harden.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD
Planning Is Key During The Holidays
Download these FREE Christmas Prep Cheat Sheets so you get ahead (of the spending) this year.
3. Bend a brown pipe cleaner in half, placing the center at the base of the lollipop stick.
Bend the pipe cleaner around the lollipop and twist to secure.
Bend each end back on itself and twist creating antler shapes.
4. You may want to place a dot of hot glue where the pipe cleaner and lollipop stick meet to secure the antlers to the stick.
These are super fun to make, and you can make a lot in a short time.
They make great gifts for kids, neighbors, and teachers.
Plus, you can eat them!