Peanut Butter Eggs
If you like Reese’s, you’ll love being able to make your very own Peanut Butter Eggs! Look out! They’re addicting!
FIVE simple ingredients are all you need!
Yup! That’s yummy and very hard to keep your fingers out of!
They’re starting to look just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs!
We always find it hard to actually let these set up in the fridge before we eat them!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 minute in microwave.
- Stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 10 portions and shape into a egg.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth.
- Remove peanut butter eggs from freezer.
- Using a fork, dip egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Return egg to parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate has set.
~ Happy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Deliciousness!