Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
The combination of chocolate and peppermint is irresistible.
This bark is delicious and pretty, isn’t it?
You’ll need just a few ingredients.
Use a food processor to crush up some Oreos. Don’t over process! You want little chunks, not Oreo dust.
Chocolate with Oreos on top. So much chocolate goodness!
Now cover the Oreos with melted white chocolate and top with the crushed peppermint.
- 20 Starlight Mints or 10 small Candy Canes
- 12 Oreos
- 8 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Process Oreos in the food processor until crushed into larger pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Distribute crushed Oreos over the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Process mints in the food processor until crushed.
- Melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto cooled chocolate and Oreos and smooth to cover.
- Distribute peppermint over the white chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
- Break into pieces before serving.
Find more Christmas Recipes on TrueCouponing.com:
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches Recipe This easy, classic sandwich has become one of our family favorites! If you don't have cheesecloth to place the rosemary and bay leaves in, you can use an inexpensive men's handkerchief. Don't waste any of that...read more