Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
The combination of chocolate and peppermint is irresistible.
This bark is delicious and pretty, isn’t it?
You’ll need just a few ingredients.
Use a food processor to crush up some Oreos. Don’t over process! You want little chunks, not Oreo dust.
Chocolate with Oreos on top. So much chocolate goodness!
Now cover the Oreos with melted white chocolate and top with the crushed peppermint.
- 20 Starlight Mints or 10 small Candy Canes
- 12 Oreos
- 8 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Process Oreos in the food processor until crushed into larger pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Distribute crushed Oreos over the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Process mints in the food processor until crushed.
- Melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto cooled chocolate and Oreos and smooth to cover.
- Distribute peppermint over the white chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
- Break into pieces before serving.
Find more Christmas Recipes on TrueCouponing.com:
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe Creamy tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich instantly transports me back to Saturday lunch time when I was a kid...yummy! Toss these simple ingredients in the crock pot before you leave for work and soup will be...read more
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Our family LOVES Chicken Tortilla Soup and what easier way to make it than to do it in the crock pot! What could be easier than putting all the ingredients in the crock pot and turning it on?! You may want to use more than 6...read more