Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
The combination of chocolate and peppermint is irresistible.
This bark is delicious and pretty, isn’t it?
You’ll need just a few ingredients.
Use a food processor to crush up some Oreos. Don’t over process! You want little chunks, not Oreo dust.
Chocolate with Oreos on top. So much chocolate goodness!
Now cover the Oreos with melted white chocolate and top with the crushed peppermint.
- 20 Starlight Mints or 10 small Candy Canes
- 12 Oreos
- 8 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Process Oreos in the food processor until crushed into larger pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Distribute crushed Oreos over the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Process mints in the food processor until crushed.
- Melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto cooled chocolate and Oreos and smooth to cover.
- Distribute peppermint over the white chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
- Break into pieces before serving.
Find more Christmas Recipes on TrueCouponing.com:
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Chipotle Crock Pot Barbacoa Recipe Easy to make and tastes great are two reasons to try this Chipotle Crock Pot Barbacoa Recipe! You can put it on tacos, tortillas or even a salad! The cut of meat for this delicious recipe is an economical one so it's great for...read more
Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos with Cheese Sauce Gather friends and family for this dinner -- you'll be able to feed them all since it serves 16! Because the chicken is cooked in the crock pot, you won't have to spend much time in the kitchen...read more