Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
The combination of chocolate and peppermint is irresistible.
This bark is delicious and pretty, isn’t it?
You’ll need just a few ingredients.
Use a food processor to crush up some Oreos. Don’t over process! You want little chunks, not Oreo dust.
Chocolate with Oreos on top. So much chocolate goodness!
Now cover the Oreos with melted white chocolate and top with the crushed peppermint.
- 20 Starlight Mints or 10 small Candy Canes
- 12 Oreos
- 8 oz Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Process Oreos in the food processor until crushed into larger pieces.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Distribute crushed Oreos over the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Process mints in the food processor until crushed.
- Melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 45 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto cooled chocolate and Oreos and smooth to cover.
- Distribute peppermint over the white chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set up.
- Break into pieces before serving.
Find more Christmas Recipes on TrueCouponing.com:
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
More Fun Articles To Read:
Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe Our kids love to have a cup of Hot Chocolate when the weather turns colder. And with five of them, there never seems to be enough to go around since they all want refills! Now I can make plenty at one time with this Crock Pot...read more
These restaurant secret recipes are my favorite way to wow my guests! Restaurants are so hard to resist. They are my kryptonite! The food and atmosphere keep me coming back for more every time! Then there’s the bread and butter or the spices and olive oil dipping. Oh,...read more