Easy Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Did you pick loads of blueberries this season? We did! And this is a super simple, delicious way to use them!
Once I pick my fresh blueberries, the remaining ingredients are ones I have in the kitchen all the time.
That looks good enough to eat right now! Don’t steal too many!
To combine the oats and butter, I use a pastry tool. But two forks work just fine as well!
Just 40 minutes in the oven and you’ll have a bubbly, delicious dessert!
- 6 tbsp softened Butter
- 5 cups Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats (Regular or Quick)
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Lightly butter an 8″ square baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the flour and mix well to eliminate clumps.
- Add fruit and toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Stir together oats, remaining brown sugar and remaining flour.
- Using a pastry tool or 2 forks, blend butter into oat mixture until well combined.
- Spread topping over fruit.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbly (40 minutes).
- Let cool 10-15 minutes and serve warm.