Easter Pretzel Carrots
All your little bunnies will love to munch on these carrots! And you’ll love how quick and easy the recipe is!
If you want to print out the little tags shown in the photo below, we’ve provided them for you right HERE!
SO EASY! Just THREE ingredients!
Get the kids to help with the pretzel dipping!
Once these are dry, you can add the cute little labels and put them in crushed Oreo “dirt”!
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 1/2 cup Orange Candy Melting Chips
- 1/3 cup Green Candy Melting Chips
- Heat Orange Candy Chips in tall glass or cup by microwaving for 30 seconds at a time then stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel 2/3 way in melted orange candy and roll to coat completely.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Heat Green Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds at a time then stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip pretzel 1/3 way in melted Green candy and roll to coat completely.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- You can optionally prepare a garden by crushing Oreo cookies to make dirt and placing in individual cups.
~ Happy Pretzel Carrot Munching!
We love our Crock Pot. Even during the warm summer months...just pair whatever you cook with a nice crisp salad and it won't feel so "warm". For this recipe instead of using lots of veggies in our crock, we used a bunch of citruses to pair with...read more
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It's so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the...read more
It’s getting down to the wire for Christmas shopping. If you're like me, then you still have a few people who you'd like to get something for them, but you don't have the time (or money) to you are like me then you might have a few more people you want to...read more
Fun news: We're changing the name of the company from True Couponing to True Money Saver! When I first started the company in January 2010, I was sharing my couponing grocery shopping trips. The name True Couponing made sense because that's what I said when I taught...read more