Easter Pretzel Carrots
All your little bunnies will love to munch on these carrots! And you’ll love how quick and easy the recipe is!
If you want to print out the little tags shown in the photo below, we’ve provided them for you right HERE!
SO EASY! Just THREE ingredients!
Get the kids to help with the pretzel dipping!
Once these are dry, you can add the cute little labels and put them in crushed Oreo “dirt”!
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 1/2 cup Orange Candy Melting Chips
- 1/3 cup Green Candy Melting Chips
- Heat Orange Candy Chips in tall glass or cup by microwaving for 30 seconds at a time then stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel 2/3 way in melted orange candy and roll to coat completely.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Heat Green Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds at a time then stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip pretzel 1/3 way in melted Green candy and roll to coat completely.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- You can optionally prepare a garden by crushing Oreo cookies to make dirt and placing in individual cups.
~ Happy Pretzel Carrot Munching!
These restaurant secret recipes are my favorite way to wow my guests! Restaurants are so hard to resist. They are my kryptonite! The food and atmosphere keep me coming back for more every time! Then there’s the bread and butter or the spices and olive oil dipping. Oh,...
Crock Pot Baked Potatoes Recipe Put a whole new spin on your leftovers by serving them with these easy Crock Pot Baked Potatoes! Top them with leftover Chili, Beef Stroganoff or Pot Roast along with traditional potato toppings for a leftover meal no one...
It’s getting down to the wire for Christmas shopping. If you're like me, then you still have a few people who you'd like to get something for them, but you don't have the time (or money) to you are like me then you might have a few more people you want to give a...
Fun news: We're changing the name of the company from True Couponing to True Money Saver! When I first started the company in January 2010, I was sharing my couponing grocery shopping trips. The name True Couponing made sense because that's what I said when I taught...