Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Ever wished you could take your pumpkin pie with you in the car without making a mess? Now you can with this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
If Agave Nectar is unfamiliar to you, it’s used as a sweetener and is usually on the baking aisle in the grocery store.
Grind the pecans in the blender by themselves first and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1 large frozen Banana
- 1 cup Almond, Soy or Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 cup Ice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place pecans in blender and run until they are ground up.
- Add remaining ingredients in blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- You can optionally top with coconut flake, pecans and pumpkin spice.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: