Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
Does your family love Fall pumpkin recipes as much as ours does? This one is a cross between pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake and comes in handy when there’s no time to make a crust!
The ingredient list is pretty simple for this pie-cake recipe!
An easy way to make the large holes in the cake is to use a 1.5″ to 2″ biscuit cutter.
Add the pumpkin pie mixture, give it a few minutes in the fridge, add the topping and you’re just about done!
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 12 oz Whipped Topping thawed
- Bake cake in 13×9 pan according to box directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Poke large holes throughout cake.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, 1 and 1/2 boxes of pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl.
- Beat until blended.
- Pour over cake making sure to get into all holes. use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes to set.
- Combine remaining 1/2 box of pudding and whipped topping and mix well.
- Spoon over cake and spread out.
- Dust with a little pumpkin spice.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
|What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
|How to Use