Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Want Pumpkin Cheesecake without all the fuss? Try these super easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars for your upcoming holiday get-together!
A nifty tip my mom taught me was to lay out all the ingredients before starting my recipe. It’s a great way to insure you have everything before you actually get into the mixing part!
Don’t skip lining the pan with parchment paper. It makes removing the bars a snap and clean up is much easier too!
Use the time while the crust is baking to whip together the filling.
The hardest part about these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars is waiting until they’re cool enough to eat!
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 15 oz Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 13×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter into mixture until it resembles lumpy crumbs.
- Add in oats and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into bottom pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spice until well blended.
- Pour into pan over base and allow to level out.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set in middle.
- Mix sour cream, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture over cooked pumpkin layer and spread evenly.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
- Gluten Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
You might also like:
|Get Cash Back with
|Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill