~ App of the Week ~
Mint.com Personal Finance
For my family, the first step to getting our finances in order was learning exactly what we were spending our money on. The road to financial success starts with analysis. Mint.com can help you know exactly where all your money is going. Once you know, you can develop a plan and take charge of your finances.
Mint.com keeps track of all your money and helps analyze what you are spending, for FREE. It is a personal finance tool. Mint.com helps you set up a budget, track and manage your money on-the-go safely and securely. Do more with your money and take charge of your financial life. Sign up for a Mint.com account, add your online banking accounts and access your personal finances — all from your phone.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
* See all your accounts together — from checking and savings to credit cards, retirement and more.
* Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions daily. No need to enter your own transactions.
* Create manual transactions on the go when you need to track cash spending.
* Mint can create a budget based on your actual spending, or you can create your own. Know how much you can spend while you’re out.
* Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — stay up-to-date with email or text alerts for budgets, fees, due dates, low balances, unusual activity and more.
* Track all your investments, including your 401k, brokerage accounts and IRAs.
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your phone, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate iPhone access from Mint’s profile page. We’ve made it easy: with one click, you’ll prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPhone.
Available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and the Android market!
Smartphones are everywhere!
Every Saturday morning we feature an App of the Week!
You can also share your favorite apps with us that could be featured on True Couponing!
Send your favorite app to [email protected] with “App of the Week” in the subject line.
How fun is that?