Chocolate Covered Krispie Treat Bites
These are the perfect bite-size treats to top with red and green holiday sprinkles! Great for any Christmas Party!
This is a super simple recipe and it only has FOUR ingredients!
Make sure you keep the heat turned down low so the marshmallows and butter don’t burn.
See, just like the good old favorite krispie treat bars!
It’s hard to refrain from popping a few of these in your mouth when you’re cutting them up.
Now just dunk ’em and decorate ’em!
- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- 1 cup Chocolate Melting Chips
- Using butter or cooking spray, prepare a 9 x 13 pan pr line with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Butter a your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Line a cutting board or tray with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Cut into approximately 1″ square bites and place on prepared tray.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat chocolate by microwaving for 1 minute stirring and repeating until melted.
- Using a fork dip each bite into chocolate to completely coat. Shake off excess and return to tray.
- You can optionally decorate with sprinkles or candy decorations.
You may also enjoy these Christmas Recipes:
You may also like:
| No-Sew Fleece Blanket
| DIY Ornament Vase
|2015 Christmas Specials|