Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
How cute are these?! Inspired by that classic Halloween candy, you can create them with just seven simple ingredients!
Your candy corn fans will love this take on that sweet treat!
For that true candy corn look, layer the colors with yellow on the bottom, orange in the middle and white on top.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- Orange and yellow food color
- Candy corn for garnish
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until fully smooth. Slowly add powdered sugar, then milk.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing. Beat about 1 minute on medium to medium-high speed.
- Fold cool whip into cream cheese mixture, and stir until fully combined.
- Scoop about 1/3 of the cheesecake mousse into a bowl, and color orange. Color another third of the mixture yellow. Leave the remaining third white.
- One color at a time (starting with yellow), scoop mixture into a piping bag or large ziplock bag, and squeeze a layer of the cheesecake mousse into small dessert dishes of your choice. Repeat with orange and then white Mousse.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or up to 1 day) before serving. Garnish with candy corn if desired.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Ghostly Peep Brownies Recipe
- Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
You might also like:
|Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
|What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
|How to Use